Project: Western Sydney University High Rise Campuses
Location: Liverpool CBD
ARA Electrical trading as Datatech have delivered critical Network and Telecommunication services for both of Western Sydney University’s High Rise CBD campuses in Liverpool and Parramatta. The Western Sydney University Liverpool campus offer state-of-the-art teaching laboratories, making it one of the top nurse training facilities in Australia. The campus officially opened on 13 June 2018.
For this project, Datatech carried out the following:
- 11 Comms rooms and over 3,000 Systimax Cat6A Terminations, over 500 Systimax Single Mode Fibre Terminations
- Design and installation of an energy efficient cold air containment system in the Main Communications Room
- Installation of network equipment, including over 50 switches
- Network patching of 1,600 outlets
- Installation of 80 Wireless Access Points
Ph. 1300 ARAELECT
Designing and engineering innovative solutions for all your electrical projects.
Manufacturing reliable, quality solutions through customised electrical products.
Specialising in all aspects of industrial electrical installation and construction.
Operating 24/7 to support all of your electrical service and maintenance requirements.
Optimising energy use with in-house services from beginning to end.
- ARA Renewable Energy
- Solar PV Systems: Commercial & Industrial
- Solar Hybrid Systems with Battery Storage
- Solar Farms: Electrical Installation, HV Transmission, Substation Design & Installation
- Solar Switchboards
- Energy Efficiency Services
- Energy Audits
- Viability Assessments
- Energy Management Systems: Commercial and Industrial
- Metering and Sub-metering
- Embedded Network Establishment: Green and Brown Field