ARAHV (Transelect) are carrying out the Management and Maintenance of Jervis Bay Territory high voltage network. Management activities consist of development of a site safety management plan, asset management plan, operating protocol and updating of single line diagrams.
Routine maintenance inspections consist of HV substation transformers, HV & LV substation switchgear, thermal imaging of HV & LV equipment, earthing inspections & testing, air break switches, HV links, HV conductors, HV poles and vegetation.
Numerous improvements and upgrade works are carried to the HV network including, substation, pole, switchgear & UGOH replacements.
Project: Jervis Bay Territory High Voltage Management & Maintenance
Location: Jervis Bay Territory, ACT
Ph. 1300 ARAELECT
Designing and engineering innovative solutions for all your electrical projects.
Manufacturing reliable, quality solutions through customised electrical products.
Specialising in all aspects of industrial electrical installation and construction.
Operating 24/7 to support all of your electrical service and maintenance requirements.
Optimising energy use with in-house services from beginning to end.
- ARA Renewable Energy
- Solar PV Systems: Commercial & Industrial
- Solar Hybrid Systems with Battery Storage
- Solar Farms: Electrical Installation, HV Transmission, Substation Design & Installation
- Solar Switchboards
- Energy Efficiency Services
- Energy Audits
- Viability Assessments
- Energy Management Systems: Commercial and Industrial
- Energy Metering and Submetering
- Embedded Electricity Network Establishment