ARA Electrical provides a wide range of electrical services throughout the Singleton, Upper Hunter, Lower Hunter and Western New South Wales. ARA Electrical supplies electrical power line infrastructure, overhead and underground power, poles and cable installation, as well as high voltage and low voltage transmission throughout NSW. As a Level 1 & 2 Accredited Service Provider (ASP) and with Level 3 design authorisation, the ARA Electrical team is qualified to design and construct transmission and distribution networks to the highest standards.
High Voltage Power Supply – ARA Electrical Singleton
ARA Electrical is recognised in the industry for our extensive range of capabilities and the high level of expertise provided by our electrical technicians. With Level 1 and Level 2 ASP and Level 3 design authorisation, the ARA Electrical team is qualified to design and provide construction services for overhead installations from 240V up to 132kV, and underground installations from 240V up to 66kV.
ARA Electrical’s design and construction of transmission and distribution networks meets the approval standards set by the Ausgrid, Essential Energy and Endeavour Energy networks.
Overhead power lines, Underground Power Supply – ARA Electrical Singleton
- Level 1 Construction – Transmission and Distribution
- Level 2 Connections and Service Work
- Level 3 Design and Engineering
- Substation and Switchyard
- Private Network Maintenance Management
- Earthing Studies and Design
- Optical Fibre Systems
- Protection Design, Electrical Testing and Commissioning
- Plant and Equipment – Overhead and Underground Infrastructure
CONSTRUCTION SERVICES (TRANSMISSION / DISTRIBUTION)
- Supply of overhead and underground electrical power line infrastructure
- Supply of poles, cables, street lighting, substations, transformers and general materials at competitive prices
- Overhead and underground transmission, distribution and low voltage networks
ELECTRICAL RETICULATION SYSTEMS
Customers can engage ARA Electrical to design and construct electrical reticulation systems for:
- Industrial park subdivisions
- Network augmentations, asset relocations and connections of load
- Public lighting networks
- Non-urban subdivisions e.g. rural overhead extensions
- Mining, industrial and commercial sites
- Urban residential development subdivisions
Installations carried out by our qualified team incorporate any combination of the following works, including cable jointing:
- New network construction
- Network asset relocation
- Network augmentation
- Removal of redundant network assets
ARA Electrical has offices based in Singleton, Mudgee, Sydney, and Wollongong, and delivers electrical services throughout Australia.
ASP1: Class 1A, 1B; Grade A, #2120