ARA Electrical recently completed works for the Nan Tien Temple and Nan Tien Institute (NTI) in Unanderra, south of Wollongong. The Nan Tien Institute opened in 2015 and attracts local and international students. It is situated across from the Nan Tien Temple, which is the largest Buddhist temple in the Southern Hemisphere.
The International Buddhist Association of Australia engaged ARA Electrical to reticulate the 33kV and 11kV feeders to allow clearance for an overpass bridge.
Nan Tien Temple and Nan Tien Institute: 33kV Feeder and Public Lighting
ARA Electrical was also responsible for the level 3 design for this project and saw it through to construction delivery. The project encompassed the following:
- Installation of a 3 piece 36m Concrete Power Poles using a 300T Crane;
- Installation of a 1000kva Padmount Substation;
- Re-routing 300m of Underground 11kV Network;
- Installation of new Street Lighting and;
- High Voltage Testing and Commissioning.
These works coincided with the new $10M pedestrian bridge that spans the M1 Princes Motorway, which creates a link between the Nan Tien Temple and NTI.
See below for more project photos.
Ph. 1300 ARAELECT
Designing and engineering innovative solutions for all your electrical projects.
Manufacturing reliable, quality solutions through customised electrical products.
Specialising in all aspects of industrial electrical installation and construction.
Operating 24/7 to support all of your electrical service and maintenance requirements.
Optimising energy use with in-house services from beginning to end.
- ARA Renewable Energy
- Solar PV Systems: Commercial & Industrial
- Solar Hybrid Systems with Battery Storage
- Solar Farms: Electrical Installation, HV Transmission, Substation Design & Installation
- Solar Switchboards
- Energy Efficiency Services
- Energy Audits
- Viability Assessments
- Energy Management Systems: Commercial and Industrial
- Metering and Sub-metering
- Embedded Network Establishment: Green and Brown Field